Promotions & Events
Fall is here and we hope that you and your family are staying healthy. We want to thank everyone who has supported our clinic during our closure and reopening—we are grateful for your patience and understanding!
While we are all doing our best to stay safe and healthy, we recognize that there are some common skincare concerns that come with wearing a mask for several hours in a day. We’re excited to announce that we have developed some customized solutions at special savings so you can look and feel your best at all times.
Wearing masks is the new reality of our everyday life. Unfortunately, for many this has caused mask-related irritation and acne. “Maskne” is caused when masks rub, clog pores, dry out or irritate a person’s skin.
Solution: Our new Mask Repair Kit containing 4 restorative Medical Grade products:
- Hexam cleanser – a gentle, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory cleanser that works well to clean compromised skin.
- Refreshing toner – The combination of Vitamin C and witch hazel extract work to reduce inflammation.
- Lexxel Moisturizer – A gentle moisturizer that is soothing, calming and repairing. This protects against chapping, cracking, and roughness, while relieving itching due to dryness.
- Derma-V – Vivier’s newest product restores your skin health while you sleep. Contains probiotics, antioxidants, hydrating boosters, and peptides to protect and balance the skin microbiome for healthier-looking skin.
For a limited time, purchase your mask repair kit and receive the Lexxel moisturizer for free* ($96.00 value).
*Valid while quantities last.
Blu-U photodynamic therapy is a blue light that targets and kills bacteria in the skin, responsible for acne. A Blu U is often combined with other treatments such as a Chemical peel, BBL, and Silk peel.
Chemical peels are performed on all skin types and can be tailored to meet specific skin concerns including improvement of hyperpigmentation, acne, tone & texture or just brightening of the skin for a special event.
Save 20% off any Blu-U or Chemical Peel treatment with the purchase of a Mask Repair Kit from now until December 23rd, 2020.Book Your Treatment
Summer 2020 was sunny and warm. While many of us enjoyed the extra time outside, our skin may be showing the signs of sun damage.
Solution: BBL Treatment
Broadband Light (BBL) has long been the gold standard for treating pigment disorders.
From now until December 23rd receive 25% off your BBL treatment.
Solution: Home Pigmentation Kit
Boost your results with our Vivier home pigmentation kit containing 3 medical grade products.
- Retinol 1% – Contains 1% pure Retinol and is proven to restore skin by refining pores, wrinkles, and free lines while diminishing dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Exfoliant Forte – This exfoliating lotion helps improve the texture, tone and smoothness of your skin by gently exfoliating dead surface skin cells.
- Lexxel Moisturizer – An anti-aging and skin brightening serum formulated with Vic C and 2% Hydroquinone to gradually lighten dark spots.
For a limited time purchase a pigmentation kit and receive a complimentary Vivier Vitamin C scrub* ($48 value).
*While quantities last.
Excess Bulges/Unwanted Fat
From gym closures, increased stress levels, working from home, excess snacking or maybe an extra glass of wine here and there, many of us have accumulated some unwanted fat during quarantine.
The good news is that CoolSculpting can be a great addition to your post-quarantine wellness plan. CoolSculpting is the only FDA approved, non-invasive cooling technology to eliminate unwanted fat. Each treatment takes only 35-45 minutes and results may be seen in as little as 1-3 months, allowing you to reach your goal faster and easier.
Book your CoolSculpting treatment and receive 25% off (some restrictions apply).
For each treatment your name will be entered into a draw to win a complimentary Coolsculpting treatment valued at $1,500.00.*
*Draw to take place on December 18th, 2020.Book Your Appointment
Our clinic is in compliance with all Government of Canada Health and safety protocols. If you have any questions, please contact the clinic. We thank you for your cooperation.
Our online store is always available for home delivery of products and we can provide curbside pickup as well.
We are also able to offer virtual consultations. Call or email today to book your free virtual or onsite consultation.Book Your Appointment